Saturday, June 9, 2007

Objections!

Dealing with Objections.

The best way to handle questions and objections is to answer them with questions. You see people hate to be sold or tried to be convinced. The best way to persuade them is to let them persuade them self’s. For example I use a objection that I get all the time and I’m sure that you do as well. THE KEY IS TO LISTEN AND LET THE PROSPECT talk them self’s out of the objection.

“Well this sounds great but I don’t have the money to get started.”

I understand completely where you are coming from if I was in your position I would say the same thing. How does that make you feel to be in that situation?

“not good at all!”

When you responded to the add what exactly were you looking for?

“A way that I could make a lot of money in a short period of time and stay at home with my kids and work my own schedule”

If I told you that I could provide you that all that for 60 bucks or free would you believe me?

“no”

Are you willing to do what it takes to find away to be able to stay home with your kids and work the hours that you want?

“Yes”

So what is your plan for getting started with coastal?

You see In that example I never once tried to convince them that coastal was for them I let them talk there way through it by guiding them with questions. That’s what we are guides. Remember listen listen listen if you listen they will talk. Let them sell them selfs on coastal. That how you win in this biz. That what the smart people do.

Lets try one more.

“HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET STARTED WITH THE COMPANY BECAUSE EVERY TIME ONE YOU PEOPLE CALL ME THERE IS ALWAYS A COST?”

Why are you looking to work from home?

“To be free, make a lot of money and spend time with my kids”

How much is it worth to you to be able to do that?

“Well a lot but I just don’t have any money”

Well I hear ya and I was in that position my self so I know how that feels and its not good. Let me ask you are you going to keep stating that problem the rest of your life or are you willing to take a hard look at all the details of something that could provide a solution to that problem in a very quick period of time?

At this point if they say no you move on because these people are never going to change what we need to do is find the ones who are willing to do what it takes to change there current situation. Einstein’s definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Lets not spend to much of our time with insane people. Bottom line answering questions with questions. LET THE PROSPECT DO 90% of the talking always let them do our job for us it is by far the most effective way of handing a sale.

You don’t necessarily have to memorized things to say from a script for to handle objections. I think it is far more effective to speak from your heart. Don’t over complicated the issue this is simple this should be common sense if you let it be.Learn more about some of the best home based business ideas on my website

No comments: